According to the survey, candidate management for recruiters is simply building and managing a proper friendly, still professional relationship with both active and passive applicants and giving them proper guidance through recruitment. Besides that, managing a proper workplace is another responsibility of them.
Some studies show that more than half of candidates stepping out even after the commitment to the position. We understand how frustrating it may be for recruiters and companies. But, is there any way to be solved? It has many reasons – it may be due to a better offer from other companies, negative reviews, or lack of communication. So, keep interviewing, keep communicating with the applicants, and continue proper networking to keep your employees stable. In simple, make sure your communication should be as transparent as you can.
But from resume reviews to hiring employees, recruiters or HR department has more pressure, which can also automate through software these days. In fact, some companies have turned to technology to make their burden ease and understand the importance of timely, organized communication for effective talent acquisition. On the other hand, some companies still are struggling in managing office works, including numbers of applicants during the recruitment process. It also wastes lots of time of a recruiter by keeping up the emails, applications, interview notes, and documents.
In 2020, challenges in the labor market are very high everywhere due to COVID-19. Nearly all type of work is done online. And, TrackTalents is an advanced Applicant Tracking System, which can make communication much easier with the integration and automation of jobs. From posting job openings to on-boarding, it can minimize the workloads of the recruiters and connect you with the applicant you were waiting for.
So, all it wants to say is,
- ATS with an online job portal allows candidates to upload their resumes and search for jobs.
- It can automate a targeted email campaign to find more candidates.
- Job ads are automatically integrated with social media platforms that can help increase the speed and reach of your posting quickly.
- It allows improving communication both with the candidate and your team involved in the recruiting process. So that the other member of your team can check-in and share the same up-to-date information and can review, leave notes, ratings, and update an applicant status.
- On-time Candidate’s status update can also be easier through an advanced ATS, which reduce the responsibility of recruiters and leave a positive thought in candidates’ mind.
- Sending messages to a particular candidate is also easier, which is accessible to multiple people or tasks within the deadline.
- Once again, automation makes new job posting simpler in which you can also communicate with applicants or job seekers with your required customization.