From maintaining the workflow, budget, and productivity to get success in your company, the deadline is an essential matter. To make this happen, proper records of employees, working hours, productivities need to be tracked. It sounds like another task to the management team or HR department, right! Then what will be the way out to minimize the pressure?
What’s about Timesheet? You might be using it but is the traditional timesheet exact and getting on time to track the accurate workflow? Bring the automation system into your staffing-process, or to the workplace. Adopt automated timesheet while recruiting or tracking employees’ work.
A timesheet is nothing else than a data table. It helps to track the time spent of a particular employee or their works during a certain period. Those days are gone when people maintained the work with paper and pen; it has now given way to the digital formats. Automation plays a vital role in speeding up the work quickly with less human-error. In this method, the user can work from any location and on any device.
Reasons to Use Automated Timesheet:
In this automation world, let makes the process of recruitment easy to reduce the workload of recruiters. Combining automation to timesheet management, it offers lots of reimbursement to the staffing industry or recruiters or HR personnel.
- It works as lower administrative overhead. In simple, it requires less manpower to maintain timesheet and centralization.
- As a new user, if your employee or team members have any queries on how to maintain it? They will get a user manual or process of using it as per the corporate guidelines.
- Employee or users will also get automated approvals process that consumes much time of manpower and ensure the most productive approach to completing projects.
- HR personnel can set different schedules for different projects with a custom timesheet schedule option, which will generate the timesheets automatically based on settings for each employee assignment.
- It also allows your consultants to maintain timesheets with the advanced feature of auto-fill. With these automated features, you can also set up a reminder to gently notify your consultants/employees to maintain the sheet through auto email.
- The HR department can also create and manage projects with all the crucial requirements such as billing, invoicing, project status, and more.
- The last but the best advantage of automating timesheet is you can verify all the submitted or approved timesheets in a single place.
In general, a timesheet is the best way to determine someone’s skill and utilize them where the candidate suits the most. It can also help to assign a project among the group members as per the workload. With this process, you can also estimate the cost and total execution.
As a part of the staffing industry, TrackTalents make it easy with advanced technology. Whether it is billable or non-billable hours like sick, vacation, and bench hours, the user can track the detailed efforts with this feature. It has different options as per users’ convenience, such as weekly, biweekly, or monthly tracking. Further, we are a cloud-based secure platform with advanced encryption. Log in and set up your own automated timesheet to verify the process.